23rd student. Burno--- you know her.
As is anything with Ms. Burno, dinner was business. She had myself and her friend Tom over for supper. I don't actually ever call it supper, I was just sick of saying dinner so much.
Tom is Day 21. I have met Tom on a number of occasions now. Here is why Tom is cool: 1. He went to Illinois State. 2. He has good stories. 3. Knowledgeable guy. So knowledgeable, I bet he wouldn't have to double check how to spell knowledgeable like someone I know. Can't forget the e before the a. I swear that just doesn't look right. 4. Not afraid to utilize Texas' firearm policy.
Back to point 3. Tom is a principal here in San Antonio. The purpose of this business meal was to give me some pointers on my phone interview. Tom's down to earth and gave me some real good advice. We'll see just how good it was on Friday when I found out the results of the interview.
Seriously though, it was a cool night. Good people, a homecooked mean, real living room furniture and cable television--- they had to drag me out of the place.
No comments:
Post a Comment