I figured while I was at home for this "business trip", I'd have a bit of a vacation, too. I met up with Kristyn at our friend Carolyn's place. Carolyn goes to University of Illinois in Champaign. It was awesome seeing both of them and hanging out. We all work together during the summer at the beloved Camp Tecumseh. When we're not busy as counselors, we enjoy using our talents to form a band. A rock band, if you will. I dominated the guitar, Carolyn sprained her ankle playing drums, and Kristyn got the attention of the neighbors with her vocals.
After this and several games of Wii bowling, our other counselor friend, Emily, joined the party. Party meaning Wii in the living room. We did eventually end up enjoying the outdoors later of in the evening. All in all, it was an awesome roadtrip to visit some of my favorite people.

I'M FAMOUS!!!!!
ReplyDelete