Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 23: Lettie, I think

Is that how you spell Lettie?  We'll found out soon.


Burno and Tom tell me about this lowrider show in San Antonio.  It sounds cool, right? 


You have to look close to see Jesus.  This entire car was the story of Jesus being crucified and the story that came after it . Intense stuff. 

The place was full of crazy cars all decked out in ridiculous paint and silly tires.  Silly meaning silly, not cool. 

Before we went to the show, we picked up Burno and Tom's friend, Lettie. 

Lettie is cool.  I realize I say this about every person I put into my blog.  Let me explain what "cool" means.  Cool is being a geniunely sincere, fun, enjoyable person.  She was just that. 


"Cool" is what this blog is all about. 
Sorry about the pic, Lettie.  Here's the one your preferred.
The red lipstick looks good!

Anyways, Lettie was great.  She's lived in San Antonio all of her life, on the "south side."  She told a lot of great stories about living here and things she's seen.

The four of us enjoyed watching people eating turkey legs and being themselves.  It was indeed a cultural expeience, but one that I am glad to have made.

1 comment:

  1. Well I am sure that Lettie is going to be thrilled that you posted her picture in your blog. Your blog made me laugh. Keep it up.
    Sincerely Tsunami

    ReplyDelete