Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 24: Ma and Pops

Undoubtedly, no one will ever love you more than your mom and dad. 

I could have made an entire blog just about my parents, but I will slim it down to just this post. 

I have a follow up interview with that school in Illinois.  I am pumped.  I would not be able to attend if it weren't for my parents generously putting up the airfare home.  I'm not sure which part of cooking me food or doing my laundry excites them, but I can tell they are just as excited as I am.  Besides finding out about this second interview today, I was greeted with another care package.

I had missed this package on Friday when it originally came.  I was bummed and thought to myself, "I wish they would just throw it onto my patio where no one could get it."  This was an unrealist wish, as my patio is about 7 feet from my stairs.  Who would throw a package 7 feet onto a patio?




UPS would.


I came home today from school to find one of my patio/living room chairs knocked over on my balcony.  I then found a UPS slip in the crack of my door.  Could it be?  Yes, it could.  They even checked the box "left on patio."  What nice guys.  Thankfully nothing breakable was sent in the package.  It was all just health food. 


So big thanks to you, Mom and Dad.  As I sit here on my living room floor in my underpants watching the NCAA Championship, I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to be home for a week. 

See you in 160 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment